Don't miss out on the 2022-2023 CyberPatriot XV competition season!
Important registration information is below:
COACH and TEAM REGISTRATION:
OCT. 5, 2022 is the last day to register as a coach / register your team. Coaches much complete a team registration form for each team they intend to coach (up to five teams per coach). To meet this deadline, you must simply have a team number assigned for each team you wish to coach. Team verification/approval, competitor registration, and fee payment do NOT need to be completed at this time.
20% discount given to teams created before July 1 (Payment not required until Nov. 15)
NOV. 1, 2022 is the last day for competitors to be added to team rosters. Roster changes cannot be made past this date. A competitor status of "Registration Pending" is acceptable, however, it is encouraged that all competitors complete the questionnaire to achieve a "Registered" status.
NOV 15, 2022 is the last day to pay the registration fee or request a fee waiver
- $205 for Open Division high school teams*
- $165 for Middle School Division teams*
- Fees waived upon request for Title I School (must provide proof of status - e.g. signed letter from school administrator)
- Fees waived upon request for all-girl teams (must have competitors added to roster)
- Fees automatically waived for JROTC, Civil Air Patrol, and Naval Sea Cadet Corps teams
*20% discount given to teams created before July 1 (Payment not required until Nov. 15)
TECHNICAL MENTOR and TEAM ASSISTANT REGISTRATION:
CyberPatriot accepts new team assistants and technical mentors year-round. New mentors and team assistants must undergo a background check. Returning volunteers must be re-added to teams that plan to assist again in the new season. Mentors must be invited to a team roster by the coach in order to be considered active.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 877-885-5716